Monday, July 12, 2010

Prequel: day -0.5

Prequel: Day -0.5

Friday night my Mom came up to the city and we cooked a dinner of pasta with meat sauce and a big salad. Char came over and we shared a yummy dinner. It was nice to sit and chat and finish re-organizing the furniture in my room. (I moved out the desk and a little bookcase in favor of a long, low shelf and more space. Now I am thinking about painting my room, though it's a bigger project then I expect. Maybe I should get more framed pictures.) It was great to have someone there, as I started to get nervous. As is NERVOUS-there aren't words to describe the panic-what if I forgot how to walk? What if I can't make it? What if I get a bad tent-mate? What if there's no one to talk to?

It was hard to get calmed down to fall asleep. But I finally fell asleep. After 11. Oh, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment