Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 2 Run 3

I finished Week 2!

After a slow start to the week (rain in May? Seriously?) I got out for walk/jogs numbers 2 and 3. This week has been a bit challenging. The school year is starting to wind down. While I look forward to the summer, having a chance to get work done with fewer interruptions, I have spent so much time and energy on work this year that I've forgotten what it is that I want to do with my time. I was thinking about this before run2.

What do I want to do with my life?

Big question. Having a hard time figuring this out. I have an idea of what I want, just not totally sure how to go about getting it. What am I willing to settle on for myself, what do I not want to settle for, what am I ok with? These thoughts have been filling my head the past few weeks.

How does this relate to the walk/jogs?

For the first time all week my mind cleared, my gut feelings quieted, and I just lived in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment