Monday, March 22, 2010

It smells like spring!

Walking through the park today, the scent of flowers is in the air. This is my favorite time of the year-the time when flowers dominate the landscape. Heavy perfumes followed us across meadows and around corners. At one point the air tasted of grape soda.

Todays walk was the 3.3 mile loop that takes me past the bison. I'm taking Tuesday's walk a little early-tomorrow I have fun things to do. The next challenge are the cross-training days. Gotta find a workout activity lasting 20-30 minutes that isn't walking. Some ideas are swimming and riding my old bike. Tap dancing sounds great, but adding another class into my schedule isn't a good idea.

What about Jazzercise? It combines dancing and exercise and leotards!

I'm mostly kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment