Sunday, May 9, 2010

20 mile weekend

I did it! 20 miles (plus) this weekend.

Thanks to Char for the accompaniment. The last four miles today were tough-my knees and hip joints are sore. I've gotten some great suggestions (mostly ice it).

Up next are a few walks this week, donating blood tomorrow (if they take it), and 15 plus 8 miles for next weekend. Mapping out the next walk-anyone want to join me for part of the walk? Going to avoid Bay to Breakers on Sunday-thinking about the Dipsea trail (out and back) for Saturday.

Click on the title to see today's route.

Best sight today: walked through the AIDS Memorial Grove for the first time. Beautiful.

Anyone want to get together for a bonfire on the beach soon? There can't be too many more "rainyish" days left this spring. I'll post some dates and let me know if you want to join!

Halfway there on the fundraising! Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment