Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was a blast. I went camping with a group of friends who are fun to hang out with. We got in a nice hike, which was great, meaning yes, even camping over Memorial Day, I got some walking in.

The best part was the mini rafting trip. Mini because in the two plus hours we spent on the trip, we realistically spent about 20-25 minutes on each run. It was great-nice little Class II/III rapids.

Anywho, I've got another brisk 4 miler under my belt. Tomorrow is a cross-training day, still need a cross-training exercise. Now that my sketch class is over, I can walk on Thursdays up to the walk. This weekend is the last of two long walk weekends. This weekend is 20 and 10 miles. Ka Yun is joining me for the walk-if she and I can both make it!

For the route, check this out:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3775738

See you on the flipside! (Not even sure what that means anymore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment